Tuesday, January 17, 2006

a few small practical matters

Good morning, ladies!

Is it okay to with everyone to put links to our personal blogs or websites in our sidebar? I ask because I'd put Annemarie's blog in yesterday morning, but by evening it had disappeared. I've put it back in the template again. If anyone does not want her own blog/website in the sidebar, just let me know and I'll remove it.

I think it would be simpler if one of handled the template, rather than all of us making changes, possibly at cross purposes. If anyone wants anything changed in the template, would you let me know? If someone else would rather do the template changes, just say so.

Has anyone heard from Novia? She has not responded to the invitation to join this blog, nor to the other emails I've sent out. I also know she has a website, but I don't know the URL. Does anyone else?

I hope we'll all be enjoying a great day with plenty of time for stitching. I did finish my roof today (finally!). And how is your linen this morning, Annemarie? Did the tea come out?

6 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Hey Barbara,

I never touched a thing! Honestly! Why would I? I'm glad to see links to my blog popping up anywhere. I tried to add mine to the sidebar, but I can't change the settings from my computer. You're a dear, Barbara, for adding the link again. Thanks!

 
At 11:39 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

~:o)

 
At 11:40 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Must've been the gremlins that took it out. Well, I put it back in, and I see that it's still there. Hopefully it will stay put this time!

 
At 11:57 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

Go for it! Add things. I don't have a blog or a website but I have a webshots album- would that do for the moment? I think I am going to start a blog thought- I just have to "screw my courage to the sticking point". I did hear from Novia a week or so ago and she said that she had been having computer problems and was writting from a girlfrindds computer. I wrote back but haven't had a reply. I would think she is still without a computer. Does anyone have her telephone number?

 
At 3:28 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Rachael, would you email me with the address to your webshots album, and I'll put it in the sidebar today.

I don't have Novia's phone number, or even know where she lives. We'll just have to wait, I guess.

 
At 6:52 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

I wouldn't mess with the template to this blog either. I have had too many hours grueling over why I was getting an error message on mine and it was because when I removed or added something,it messed it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home