Monday, January 16, 2006

A house coincidence!

Stitchers this is so unbelieveable, I had to share. I am a huge fan of Extreme Makeover:Home Edition. (Do you get this show overseas?) Last night the house they rebuilt for the family was in Seattle,Washington. When Ty, the host says ' Move that bus' (they hide the house from the family with a big tour bus), I gasped as the huge house looked just like my seaside inn on my RR! I'll have to share photos to show you once they get them up on the EM:HE website. And also, one of the designers on the show, Paul DiMeo went to the same high school as me, but he was in the grade above me.
By the way, my RR is called 'Victorian Seaside village' and I am stitching an inn by Charles Wysocki.

5 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Yes, we get various US home-makeover shows (and Dutch ones, too) which Niek loves to watch. I have to admit that I sort of zone out when they're on, though...

 
At 8:50 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

Ooh! How exciting! Jula watches this show all the time, and I always join her. I'm sure Dutch tv is showing older episodes at the moment, so I'll certainly be watching this one when it's on. I'll let you know!

 
At 7:05 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Just ran across this design. I am basing my RR on Cape May, New Jersey.
I definitely have to get this design:
http://www.valentines.net/

 
At 7:07 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Well no wonder they have a Cape May design, the company is based in West Chester, Pa, a few towns away from me!

 
At 3:16 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Carol said...

Dianne - tooooo cool! Hmmmm.... Victorian Seaside Village.... a challenge! OK, time to go looking through those charts of mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home