Monday, January 16, 2006

Update on Su's progress


Here is an update on my first house progress as at 15/01/06. As you can see from the picture I have added a fence and a gate - taken from LHN Daisy Lane Cottage, the block of brown in the bottom right corner is going to be a tree (my own design) that sweeps over the top of the house to fill in the gap above the roof and then hopefully with the fence give the house area more depth. I have added apples to the little tree next to the house and I have also added some flowers (French knots) to the bush. I still have more to add to the garden and something to add to the left of the house near the apple tree.

5 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Rachael said...

I am so impressed with your progress. Thanks for the picture

 
At 10:47 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Annemarie said...

That looks great, Su! I love the features that add depth to your picture. Lovely white fence, too!

 
At 11:33 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wow, Su! That's an incredible piece you've got going. Is that 100x100 or larger? It looks fantastic!

 
At 11:45 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Susimac said...

No its 100 x 100, thanks everyone for the comments, I'm so enjoying stitching this.

 
At 5:25 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Dianne said...

Sweet! The fence is perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home