Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I don't want to know...

Thanks for your concerns and worries on my behalf. All these tips are great, but I'm afraid they were a little too late: yesterday evening, after it happened, I just sat there staring, and after about five minutes, I threw my fabric on the table and ran upstairs to share this with you. After that, I went to bed. And I still haven't looked. I just don't want to know. But I guess you want some sort of update. Okay. Hang on, I'll have a look...

Pheeeeeeeeew. Well, I guess if you're going to spill something, it's a good thing to spill white tea. Not a blemish in sight. I'm sorry for all the fuss. All for nothing, as it turns out. Still, it gave us some interesting chocolate-covered fabric stories to read. Let this be a lesson to us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home