Thursday, March 16, 2006

My RR is ready to go

Sorry - My RR did not make it to the post office today. I had a very odd day ,all kinds of wierd stuff happened- nothing awful ,just one of those never ending days. Anyway- I have addressed the envelope for my RR to Dianne, and included some address stickers and a small notebook with a "letter" from me to all of you . My handwritting is so stunning that you may not be able to read it, but it's the thought that counts-right ?
One thing that I wrote in my notebook, but hadn't mentioned before is that I would like everyone to stitch their name and city/country in between the two blue borders. If you choose to stitch a corner and have room in the border and the desire I would love it if you were to stitch a "saying" or quote or whatever. Don't feel like you have to though. I did stitch a running stich to divide my RR into nine blocks , but I don't mind if the gardens or yards run into each other. they don't have to be exactly defined by my guidelines. Please also cut out bits of the running stitch if they are getting in your way.
I am planning a second border around the "name border , but I am not sure what it will be yet. There are two places on my square, that I may stitch something on when it gets back to me. I was just too undecided at this point. I will also , of course, have to decide what to do with my two extra squares.
Tomorrow morning ,when it is light ,I will take a photo and post it here, and then take a trip to the post office. Off to bed now. I wish everyone a pleasant evening- I sure need one :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home